Motor Vehicle Registration and Parking
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff must register their cars if they wish to park on campus.
- There is no charge to obtain a Kalamazoo College parking sticker or permit. Vehicle registration is complete only when the sticker is completely affixed to the motor vehicle and properly displayed on the vehicle.
- Parking stickers on motor vehicles will be securely affixed to the lower passenger side corner of the front windshield. Parking stickers on motorcycles will be affixed to the rear fender as close as possible to the rear license plate.
- Drivers may park in designated areas on campus highlighted for staff, commuters or visitors. Some designated areas have signage indicating time restrictions.
- Persons parking in violation of any provision of Kalamazoo College’s Parking Regulations are subject to receiving a parking violation and/or having their vehicle towed.
- Parking fines issued, if any, must be paid within 30 days of issue. Fines not paid within 30 days of issue will be deducted from the employee’s Kalamazoo College paycheck. Citations may be disputed by appealing to the Director of Security within 7 days of issue.
Faculty and Staff Registration
To register your vehicle, review the Motor and Vehicle Parking policy and
Student parking registration can be accessed through the Kalamazoo College student portal. For further information on appeals, regulations, sanctions, and payments, see the Motor and Vehicle Parking policy.
Additional Motor and Parking Vehicle Information
Register your Bicycle!
Read the Bicycle Registration Policy and complete the information below to register your bicycle with Campus Safety. After your submission you will receive a confirmation email with your registration information.