Student ID and Key Card Information
After enrollment, students report to the Campus Safety Office where photos will be taken and identification cards distributed.
- Preferred names may be used on Student ID cards. Changes may be made at any time.
- The first ID card is free of charge.
- For safety, lost ID cards must be reported and deactivated immediately.
- There is a $10.00 charge for replacing a lost ID card.
- Falsifying, misusing, or knowingly transferring ID/Key cards is prohibited.
- Duplicating College ID cards is prohibited.
- Using College keys without authorization is prohibited.
Please read the Key Control Policy for all information related to keys including but not limited to key card access, emergency access, lost or stolen keys, and more.
To request a key please complete the Key Request and Employee Inventory Form.